Thursday, August 9, 2018

Historical Deplorables

“If you put everyone’s mouths together in this video, you’d get a full set of teeth.”
That "journalist" sent out an empty apology. They really think they're better than us - the media, the Democrat lawmakers (and some of the GOP too). We're "smelly", "toothless", "hillbilly", "Deplorables". Obama even talked down to his own supporters, "You didn't build that."
They may have Harvard and Yale degrees, but they lack common sense so much, I wonder how they tie their shoelaces. They don't know anything about History Politico Reporter Mocks Trump Supporters and if you don't learn from history, you're "doomed to repeat it".
They're snobs.
And that's partly why many of us like Trump so much. He's as comfortable with the blue collar workers as he is with the elites. He prefers the common man over elitists now. He knows he's representing us.


Politico Reporter Mocks Trump Supporters 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm 57 years old and I am a widow.

I am a widow now. I'm 57 years old and I am a widow. I cannot explain the shock you experience when you find your husband dead. Our ma...