Thursday, August 9, 2018

Help Stop Voter Fraud; Join 'True The Vote'

I joined TrueTheVote.org in 2009 after I learned about ACORN's voter registration abuses. It was a non-partisan, non-profit org created for regular citizens to prevent voter fraud.
Shortly after, the IRS attacked the Founder of TTV along with conservative groups. Rep. Elijah Cummings sent her threatening letters and emails. (Think of how messed up that is. A member of congress harassed a citizen because her organization could prevent voter fraud!) Besides the IRS, the FBI, ATF and OSHA also got involved.
They called Cathryn Engelbrecht's org a 'Tea Party' group, but it wasn't political at all. They just didn't want anyone interfering with the left's illegal voting practices.
This might not be the best sales pitch for TrueTheVote.org, but anyone can complain about voter fraud. It's another thing to actually do something. Cathryn Engelbrecht still runs TTV. https://truethevote.org



https://www.nationalreview.com/2013/05/true-scandal-jillian-kay-melchior/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm 57 years old and I am a widow.

I am a widow now. I'm 57 years old and I am a widow. I cannot explain the shock you experience when you find your husband dead. Our ma...