Friday, March 28, 2014

Harry Reid: IN THE TWIGHLIGHT ZONE

It's been a long time coming, but it's pretty obvious Harry Reid has totally lost his mind. I'd say he's going senile, but there were signs of this insanity several years ago.
Disturbing because Harry Reid decides what bills can go to the senate floor for a vote.
No one on the left will ever point out Reid's separation from reality. He's a good soldier and does what he's told. Still, they should be concerned because he could turn on them. What if he gets violent?
Surely, Senator Reid knows he's been video taped. He'll argue a point despite all evidence to the contrary.


Paying Taxes in Voluntary?!
This was uploaded in 2008, but I can tell the interview took place several years before.




Harry Reid Denies All Obamacare 'Horror Stories'; 'All Are Untrue'



Four Weeks Later,

                        Harry Reid Says He Never Called ObamaCare Stories Lies:




                         Harry Reid Publicly says that Tourists Stink:
                    The man lost the ability to think before he speaks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm 57 years old and I am a widow.

I am a widow now. I'm 57 years old and I am a widow. I cannot explain the shock you experience when you find your husband dead. Our ma...