Monday, January 8, 2018

Electoral College

  Listen, you can't change the rules because your candidate lost. Grow up! If Democrats didn't want the electoral college, they had plenty of time to change the law after Al Gore lost the election in 2000. If elections were won by the popular vote, everyone in CA, IL and New York would vote too. They don't now because all the electoral college voters in those states are Democrats.

  Hillary lost. Trump won. Democrats need to suck it up and get over it. That is what we had to do when Barack Obama won - twice!
  I'm tired of hearing that Hillary won the popular vote. If elections were won by popular vote, Trump would have campaigned differently. Not only that, many people in California and New York didn't bother to vote because they knew it wouldn't count.
  No Democrats, you can't change the rules after an election. If you wanted to change it, you should have done it when you had the super-majority in the House and Senate. Democrats should have been paying attention to Schoolhouse Rock when they were kids.

Schoolhouse Rock, ELECTORAL COLLEGE







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm 57 years old and I am a widow.

I am a widow now. I'm 57 years old and I am a widow. I cannot explain the shock you experience when you find your husband dead. Our ma...