Monday, January 8, 2018

The Creator Works in Mysterious Ways

We've seen a miracle happen in 2016. Some will ask how can you say Trump's presidency is a miracle? Trump? really? God works in mysterious ways and we're all sinners anyway. I do see Trump winning the election a miracle. We've had a president who lied to us like no other. The corruption was out of control. Obama and Hillary's behavior has been plain evil.
Trump said so many things that would normally end a political career, but nothing stuck to Trump.
The entire country - the whole world - thought Hillary would win by a landslide. I don't post about my beliefs often, but I see Trump winning as a miracle. A Clinton presidency would have taken us further down a dark path. It was nothing short of 
a miracle that Trump won the election.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm 57 years old and I am a widow.

I am a widow now. I'm 57 years old and I am a widow. I cannot explain the shock you experience when you find your husband dead. Our ma...