Monday, August 27, 2018

Marie Harf Needs to Apply for Unemployment


  I understand why FNC has Democrats like Juan Williams on. He makes me crazy, but he represents the rank and file lefty.
  Marie Harf is not one of them. Marie Harf was part of the problem and I really resent that Fox hired her. I don't even like when she's just a political contributor on entertaining shows like The Five. Today she filled in as a panelist on Special Report w/ Brett Baier. I'm insulted she's there. I see Marie Harf as part of the corrupt Obama/Clinton State Dept.. She worked for the enemy.
Harf commended Sessions for not being political as AG and she condemned Trump for expecting him to be. (Trump isn't asking him to be "political"; he's asking Sessions to look at the actual evidence).
Harf got on her soapbox and explained how the AG is supposed to be the "attorney for the people". Mollie Hemingway gave the ditz a good debate, but I wish I had been there. I wish I could talk to her:
    Was Eric Holder Apolitical? He was motivated by politics and race. Holder indicted whistle-blowers and journalists who dared tell the truth about Obama. He was found in contempt of congress. From Fast & Furious to Ferguson, Holder worked for Obama and who Holder called, "My people". When the New Black Panthers were found guilty of intimidating voters, Holder had the charges dropped.
   Holder was probably the most politically corrupt AG we've have ever seen...until Loretta Lynch. Obama's 2nd AG is best known for meeting Clinton on the tarmac while FBI agents shooed reporters away. We later learned Lynch instructed the FBI Director to refer to Hillary's investigation as a "matter" - during a presidential election!
   I can turn the channel and I did, but it was too late.
I heard this idiot, this lemming from Obama's administration, tell me how an Attorney General is supposed to act.
   Before that, I heard Harf talk about the possible Russian connection Donald Trump had and how Mueller could expose it. Harf worked as a spokesperson for Clinton's State Dept.. She knows what real Russian collusion looks like.
I've already written letters complaining about her presence at FNC. She insults my intelligence every time she opens her mouth.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm 57 years old and I am a widow.

I am a widow now. I'm 57 years old and I am a widow. I cannot explain the shock you experience when you find your husband dead. Our ma...