Saturday, December 7, 2013

Obama Adminstration: Bait and Switch?

On Saturday night, President Obama  made an announcement; Sec. of State, John Kerry made a nuclear deal with Iran. Since I'm on the subject of John Kerry -
I can't believe that monotone voice ran for president. People actually voted for this guy? My head feels like it's going to explode. Our government keeps doing the opposite of what I believe the American people want - especially when it comes to foreign affairs. I feel like we're making a deal with the devil.


By Sunday morning, I started thinking that this is so typical of the O administration. Would they make a deal with Iran just to switch focus from Obamacare? Of course they would. If there are any doubters out there, remember these same people let 4 people die in Benghazi. They knew those men were in danger and ignored the pleas for help. Official documents prove this to be true. They knew how volatile Benghazi was. Several state employees testified how concerned they were. Why was there was so little security there at such a dangerous site and on such a precarious date? Those men were sacrificed so Obama could save face and get re-elected.
Sickening. Never underestimate how ruthless they are.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm 57 years old and I am a widow.

I am a widow now. I'm 57 years old and I am a widow. I cannot explain the shock you experience when you find your husband dead. Our ma...