Monday, August 26, 2013

On the Wrong Side Again

I wish America had stayed out of the whole "Arab Spring" BS. I felt that way then and I feel the same now. Gaddafi was a tyrant, but at least he was a quiet one. It all started with the no-fly zone over Libya (thanks Hillary). We no longer have the funds to be the enforcer of the world. Not only that, they HATE us.
Our alliance should have been to our true allies - Israel.
When the Arab Spring started to take place, we should have OK'd the Keystone Pipeline, doubled down on our own resources - including Alaska.

I am SICK of what is happening to the Coptic Christians in Egypt. It's no secret that the Muslim Brotherhood is behind the church burning and murders of Christians. If ever we were to get involved, the time would be NOW in helping the Christians vacate Egypt....and that's all.

Our president is friends with the Muslim Brotherhood (to say the least). He's a traitor to this country and he should be IMPEACHED.




Our president is on the wrong side of this catastrophe in the Middle East.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm 57 years old and I am a widow.

I am a widow now. I'm 57 years old and I am a widow. I cannot explain the shock you experience when you find your husband dead. Our ma...