Monday, February 27, 2012

Elitists Just Don't Get it

Obama has said that he wants everyone to go to college.
I cannot disagree more. Some people just aren't college material.
That doesn't make them less intelligent. I have always said that.
I lived in an era where many of my High School friends did not
go to college. College was for the kids that got scholarships.
College was for the intellectuals and not everyone is an intellectual.

Some people are better off fixing things, manufacturing things
managing people. America needs mechanics, we need seamstresses,
we need people who can repair things. Many of us have parents
who never went to college and they still succeeded in acquiring the "American
Dream". Obama wants to take those chances away from us.

I was never blessed with children and quite frankly,
maybe that was best for me. I cannot see spending a hundred grand
to send my kid to a school where they teach biased politics and ideology.

There is also the flip side.
Let's face it, college is just a big party to some kids. They go, squeak by
and get indoctrinated by liberal professors


I think Santorum says it better than I can.
(I wish he would lose that sweater vest for good)

1 comment:

I'm 57 years old and I am a widow.

I am a widow now. I'm 57 years old and I am a widow. I cannot explain the shock you experience when you find your husband dead. Our ma...