Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's Madness!

It's MADNESS. It is like Obama is telling you that you are too stupid to know how to spend your money. So we should let him have it in the form of taxes. I say it is the opposite. Congress has already proven to us, they are the ones who are too stupid to handle our money. I heard Obama say today that everyone should have health insurance. Yes, everyone should! I can barely pay for my own, so I should help pay for Joe Schmo's insurance too? And what will I get for that, according to Obama's bill? I will get sub-standard insurance at premium prices.

It's MADNESS! There are simple answers that would fit on a twenty page bill; 1. Tort Reform, 2. Competition - allowing insurance companies to sell across state lines. 3. A "no pre-existing" clause, 4. NO SPECIAL FAVORS for SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS.

So many people say, "Everyone criticizes the president; no one has solutions."
That is BS. We have been jumping up and down with these solutions for a year now.
I just heard the president say Tort Reform is in the bill.
There is no tort reform in the bill as it stands now.
Dare I say it? Did he lie again? It's your guess, but I hope you guess right.

Those of you who take him at his word, WAKE UP!
We have the evidence to show you how many times he has lied to you, Yes, you!

Every time Obama steps up to that podium, he insults your intelligence. He tells you what you want to hear. During Obama's SOTU Address, he was all over the place - making sure he lied equally to everyone. He made sure that whatever he promised, everyone out there would be pleased with one of those promises. The sad truth is, Obama made promises he has no intention of keeping. He has been doing it all along.

Often candidates make false promises during their campaign so they can get elected.
Obama was no different, but the election is over. He won! He can stop making those false promises now. I am tired of it. I am tired of his form of "Hope and Change". His "Hope and Change" feels a lot like "Despair and Business as Usual" to me.

For those women out there, he is like that old boyfriend who only wanted sex from you. He is saying anything to get you to see things his way. Obama will say ANYTHING to get you to shut up, accept his policies and go back to work. That is all he wants from us. He wants us to be obedient workers.

The sad reality is his idea of creating jobs does not help middle-class America at all.
Unless you are in construction and part of a union, his policies for job creation do not include you. Personally, I would love to get back to work. I am not fussy either. There is no work here.

President Obama even lies to you when he says he is offering "change" to America. I hate to break it to you, but he is doing everything just as Bush had. He has even chosen the same guy Bush chose, Ben Bernanke to handle the federal reserve. This is insane. It's madness! So when you tell me you voted for Obama because you did not want more of Bush, I have news for you, you've been duped.

You got more Bushonomics and you got a whole lot more that you did not bargain for.
Furthermore, Obama cannot keep blaming Bush for his inherited problems when he keeps doing everything the way Bush did.

The only difference is he wants more of your tax dollars. When Obama goes on TV and presents a budget as he did, he is telling you that your taxes are going to go up.
He is not saying those words, but his actions are telling you.

Don't let the current administration fool you. Don't let them insult your intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm 57 years old and I am a widow.

I am a widow now. I'm 57 years old and I am a widow. I cannot explain the shock you experience when you find your husband dead. Our ma...